Hi, i have one mini fridge/freezer for sale.

Haier 1.7 cu ft Refrigerator and Freezer (model number Hcr17pk, color
Pink). I just purchased it on June 2013.

Perfect condition. I use it as a refrigerator to store sodas, but it can
also be used as a freezer which means the temp can go way lower than
zero degree(C).

it's the same model as this one, but color pink:

http://www.amazon.com/Haier-HCR17W-Cubic-Refrigerator-Freezer/dp/B004R21JK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389839836&sr=8-1&keywords=Hcr17

reply this email if you are interested, and you need to pick up by yourself.

ask for 60, price negotiable.

thanks