2001 Isuzu Rodeo LS Sport Utility 4D V6, 3.2 Liter for sale

>> Clean title
>> 79K mileage
>> 5-speed automatic transmission
>> Power windows and locks
>> Cruise Control
>> 4 new tires (7000miles)

I bought this car for 5500+ in 2010. The car is in very good conditions. I
only changed 4 new tires, new brakes and a new battery while I own it. Gas
mileage is around 18mpgs in city. I am selling it because I just bought a
new car for my graduation.

Ask for 5300(KBB price under very good conditions). If you have interests,
call me at 517-eight 9 eight eight 1 eight 2, Or by email

Serious buyer only. thx.

Dongyan
Graduate Research Assistant
Department of Horticulture