On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 09:47:41PM -0500, Jack Zhang wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend a good body shop?  Thanks in advanced.

There is a good one on Kalamazoo street just west of the US-127 crossing.
I believe the name is Vision Collision, Complete Auto Body.

The address is 2628 E Kalamazoo, Lansing.

I have had work done there a couple of times and know others
who also have had repairs made there.

There are other good places, but this one is also quite convenient
to campus, just a little west.

Prices are competitive with other good shops.

////jerry