Hi all,

I was out of the States for a month. My car battery is dead. I called AAA
roadside assistance for jump start. They did send someone here to start my
car. However, my car shuts down in less than 1 minute. We tried twice and
had same results.

AAA also provides roadside battery replacement, but they only provide AAA
brand battery. I don't want AAA brand battery... I am looking for someone
to drive me to buy a battery and replace it for me. I will pay $50 for the
ride and the labor. I live close to the campus and my car is a 2004 Honda
Accord EX-L V6.

Thanks,

- CJ