picture here:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4313259941.html

2007 Toyota Corolla 4 Cylinder, Green Exterior, Cloth Interior.
Automatic Transmission.
Very Nice car with 95k miles (mostly highway)
The car is well maintained, works great, no issues at all.
One of the most reliable cars in the market, with clean title.

I'm selling this car as I'll graduate this spring and move to CA. If
you have questions or interested in the car please reply to this post.
Serious buyer only, no shipping, no trades.
$6999 or best offer.