FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KAERCHER, TODD M <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Subject: Job
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 Hello my name is Todd and I am the Store Manager for AT&T at the Meridian
Mall. I am looking to hire someone who is bilingual (preferably Mandarin
and English). This is a Full Time sales position. If interested please
contact me at [log in to unmask]

I have attached a link below where an applicant can apply for the position
and find out details about the job. The job does require a social security
number or a passport with work visa.

http://connect.att.jobs/okemos/retail/jobid4724915-retail-sales-consultant-okemos-(meridian-mall)-jobs

Thanks

Todd Kaercher