View in web browser<http://cnmkt.org/CMIC2014/index_en.html>

[Call for Papers banner]

China Marketing International Conference 2014
Call for Papers
China's Contributions to Marketing: Theory and Practice
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2014
http://www.cnmkt.org<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=ZmY3YjhiY2MtYjIwMC00MDdkLTg5Y2QtN2Y4NTBiNjY2NjRk&u=JQCM85%2Fv%2B1ZpE5toLU3wbgDlfiVRUD%2BCzbqewCdJFfmpyfGPbaUhQA%3D%3DP>

Conference Chair: Prof. Viswanathan Kumar<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=MWY3NjFjOTMtYTFlMi00NTU2LTg0MmQtMWMxZDk3NjgzZTRh&u=DQacyeZcKEtRFmfiFXzDpocKeTXWusDiApFAHdnSGIBCJAxE2k0%2BYwoyeahFtTWry>
(Editor-Designate of the Journal of Marketing)

On behalf of the organizing committee, we sincerely invite you to attend the 2014 Chinese Marketing International Conference organized by City University of Hong Kong, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, University of South Carolina, and National Taiwan University of Science and Technology.  The conference is slated to hold from July 11- 14, 2014 at Wuhan, China.

Renowned scholars around the world will be invited to demonstrate their academic achievements and to discuss the latest research developments. CMIC 2014 conference proceedings will be published and submitted to CPCI for inclusion.  Best papers will be recommended to Chinese Journal of Management (Chinese) and Asian Journal of Business Research (English) for publication.

Important Dates<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=ZmFjN2U4OGQtOWQ1My00ZGFjLTgzNWQtM2E4NTYyYzRkZTY1&u=JQCM85%2Fv%2B1ZpE5toLU3wbgDlfiVRUD%2BCD1IyjDIvJfDPisOW8H0GPA%3D%3DW>

Abstract submission: April 15, 2014.
Full length paper submission for Best Paper Award: April 30, 2014.
Doctoral Consortium registration: May 30, 2014.
Conference and hotel reservation:  June 15, 2014.
Conference date: July 11 - July 14, 2014.

Conference Co-Chairs<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=ZDE1YTAyOTgtMjEzMC00OTJhLTlkOWQtMGM3MzJkNWU2MmU4&u=JQCM85%2Fv%2B1ZpE5toLU3wbgDlfiVRUD%2BCX1y7vSdh%2FRUy4cohjYdULSc5vssn5VeX5>

Profs. Chenting SU<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=NGQ0NmI0MzUtNzE1Yi00ZGJlLWE0YzYtMGM4NDFhZjYyMWUy&u=miAM69jj9WImLNSq1I3aOjKs2ars8DahjzcOJr56cEN8Q8AxApqHykHitLXh80Pzi>,  Nan ZHOU<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=NDBjNTJjOTQtNzc3OS00MDRkLWI5ZTMtNjg4Y2M0ZmNlMzJm&u=miAM69jj9WImLNSq1I3aOjKs2ars8DahjzcOJr56cEO49IJBvxOtmEHitLXh80Pzi>, Zhilin YANG<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=MGVhOWU3MTAtMmVkNy00NzBjLWE3YTQtN2IxNDU2ODFiMTdl&u=miAM69jj9WImLNSq1I3aOjKs2ars8DahjzcOJr56cENLXwPi0lCqVppYw0I%2BkJQtY> (City University of Hong Kong)
Prof. Zhilong TIAN<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=ZGYyYTA3ODktN2I1NC00NTNhLWEyNGYtZTYzMzI4MDRmNWVl&u=JQCM85%2Fv%2B1aTGhGOSoEkvBl4iLNnO0767JCio8H11fwu5Z4fXRCU9B1t4Ts2CnYYt> (Huazhong University of Science and Technology)
Dr. Thomas KRAMER<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=MzMwNTMwNTEtMDg3ZC00NDhkLWJlNGEtNDYwN2U4OTJlMTE2&u=kb%2BlGgGgbBAbIXP6otg43nICxGujfOARb%2FD%2Ff3O0iBH0SeDUetKynWep6v01HquNDA3Mk3Wu%2BzH0VfTgrKWAvg%3D%3Dg> (University of South Carolina)
Prof. Zhongqi XU<http://app.flashissue.com/click?id=ZTRkNTY0ZmMtN2QzNS00ZDBlLTg2MWMtMTYyYmNhNTQ0NDVh&u=miAM69jj9WIAlhXMCziUSgePnGdh%2BeRCdalKEVDz%2FH6nbH%2Bn6LUq90D6jh6Ram506> (National Taiwan University of Science and Technology)

We look forward to receiving a favorable consideration from you.  Kindly let us have your response at your early convenience so that we can make arrangements.  It would be highly appreciated if you can kindly circulate this message to your friends and students.

2014@ Chinese Marketing International Conference

Disclaimer: This email (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email and all copies from your system. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other form of unauthorized dissemination of the contents is expressly prohibited.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.