Dear Colleague,

I need your help as a reviewer for the International Management Division of the Academy of Management.  If you have not done so already, can you please sign up to become a reviewer at http://review.aomonline.org/aom.asp and select the International Management Division?

For the AOM 2014 meeting to be a success, I need you to invest a few hours helping others improve their papers. I will send you two or three papers to review in the coming weeks. Some of the papers may be more developed and better crafted than others, but all can benefit from your constructive suggestions for improvement.

I hope that if you have submitted papers to the division, you will get great reviews that help you improve the manuscripts. Even if you have not submitted papers, you may learn some interesting ideas from reviewing these early-stage papers that can help you in your own research.

Thank you for your help,

Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra
Program Chair, International Management Division of the Academy of Management 2014 meeting

Alvaro CUERVO-CAZURRA, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of International Business and Strategy
Walsh Research Professor
Robert Morrison Fellow
Reviewing Editor, Journal of International Business Studies

Northeastern University, D'Amore-McKim School of Business
313 Hayden Hall, 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Phone 1.617.373.6568,   Fax 1.617.373.8628
[log in to unmask],   www.cuervo-cazurra.com

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.