Dear Fellow AIB-ers,

Allow me to wish you all a very Happy New Year and my best wishes for a productive 2014.

I know the deadline for submissions for the conference in Vancouver is coming up soon.  If you want someone to look your papers and/are proposals over for clarity, sentence structure, use of English, etc., consider using my service, TheDocumentDr.  For a very reasonable fee I will edit your submission to make it more readable for the reviewers who will be determining whether or not it should be accepted.

I of course cannot guarantee that a submission will be accepted, but I do believe I can help.  From past experience as a reviewer, I can tell you that a poorly written submission reduces its appeal no matter how interesting the subject matter might be.  And, if your submission is accepted, my service can help getting your work ready for the conference.

If interested, please contact me via [log in to unmask].  I look forward to working with you.

Best regards,

John Dilyard, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Honors Program Director