Dear Colleagues,

Please circulate the following job opportunity to potential applicants.

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes.

Joanne.

Professor Joanne Roberts

Winchester School of Art

University of Southampton

Park Avenue

Winchester

Hampshire SO23 8DL

UK

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 44 (0)23 8059  6971

Lecturer - Luxury Brand Management

Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton, UK

Location:  Winchester, UK

Salary:   £35,597 to £45,053 per annum

Full Time, Permanent

Closing Date:   Friday 24 January 2014

Reference:  338914FH

One of the country’s leading art and design schools, Winchester School of Art continues to build on its reputation for excellence and innovation. Our modern studios and workshops are furnished with industry-standard equipment; we work with ambitious students whose abilities are matched by their creativity and enthusiasm; and we attract academics who flourish in a dynamic learning environment where they can share their contemporary knowledge and expertise in design and media. In response to our continued growth, the following new post is available to start in February 2014 or as soon after as possible.

We are seeking a Lecturer in Luxury Brand Management to lead our postgraduate pathway.  You will have excellent communication skills and the capacity to teach in a multi-disciplinary environment. You will join a highly motivated team and enjoy significant opportunities and support for personal development. As well as having extensive professional experience and contact network, you will be equally at ease in a lecture theatre and seminar setting and able to meet the needs of our student body.

For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Professor Joanne Roberts on 02380 596971 (email: [log in to unmask])

Application procedure:

You should submit your completed online application form by the above closing date at www.jobs.soton.ac.uk. If you need any assistance, please call the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) 23 80593784. Please quote reference 338914FH on all correspondence.

Further details:

http://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=338914FH