Dear Colleagues,

I would like to ask for your recommendation concerning a case-study appropriate for international MBA students studying Change Management - and I am particularly looking for a case which addresses cross-cultural/intercultural issues in that regard.

I would be utmost grateful for any recommendations. Feel free to contact me on [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time.

Best Wishes,

Dave

David S. A. Guttormsen | Doctoral Researcher - BCom, GradCert, MA, MPhil
Department of Politics and International Studies | University of Warwick
Coventry | CV4 7AL | United Kingdom
m. +44(0)78 4034 8059 (UK) | +1 908-619-5859 (US) | Skype: DavidSGuttormsen
e. [log in to unmask] | w. http://go.warwick.ac.uk/ep/pg/porian

Visiting Researcher | Leeds University Business School, UK
Editor | Political Perspectives

President| Postgraduate Network (PGN) Executive Committee, British International Studies Association (BISA)
w. http://sites.google.com/site/bisapgn/ | e. [log in to unmask]