Dear Colleagues,

We are currently collecting data for a meta-analysis in which we
examine the determinants and outcomes of cultural intelligence (CQ).

We are looking, in particular, for unpublished manuscripts, in press
articles, conference presentations, dissertations, and work in
progress studies that include the relationship between CQ and, e.g.
the following variables:

-	Personality traits (e.g., the big five etc.)
-	International experience (e.g., the number of countries visited etc.)
-	Human capital (e.g., the number of languages)
-	Training
-	Performance (e.g., job performance, team performance etc.)
-	Adjustment (e.g., cultural adjustment, general adjustment etc.)

All studies that are included in the meta-analysis will be cited
accordingly and your support will be acknowledged.

Best regards,

Christopher

Ass. Prof. Dr. Christopher Schlaegel

Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg