Hi all,

I have a 2005 Toyota Corolla (LE 4D, Silver) for sale, the mileage is about 137000
and I am asking for $4800 (KBB value $4917 for good condition). I am selling the
car because I am moving out of Michigan soon.

The car is in good condition and I have done regular maintenance (oil change and
tire rotation) on it. The last oil change was done in October and I had the two
rear tires replaced that time.

VIN: 2T1BR32EX5C474575

If you are interested, email me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 517-256-5840.

Thanks,

Yi