Looking for a female student (preferrably above 24) to take over the room I am
staying. The house is a four-bedroom house in Lansing, which is about two miles
from MSU campus (you can take the 01 bus, with the bus stop one block from
the house or bike/drive). There is a parking space in the backyard as well.
The room is $350/month, including all utilities (electricity, water, gas, heat,
trash, sewer, etc). The room is about 12ft x 12ft with a closet, a queen size bed
and a drawer. There is also a washer and dryer downstairs. I am looking for
someone to move in on December or on January.

If you are interested, email me ([log in to unmask]) or text me (517-488-9780)
ASAP. I'll also send you more informations of the room/house and some pictures
as well.

Thanks!