Hi all,

I have a blue backlight keyboard for sale, cool and comfortable for gaming and
typing. I am the first owner for about four months. Every key works
well.

List price is $89.99 and discount price now is $28.05 on Amazon, see link
below:
http://www.amazon.com/AGPtek%C2%AE-Computers-Multimedia-Ergonomic-
Keyboard/dp/B00BB8ZFIC/ref=pd_ybh_6

Two small problems includes small scratches on keys "A,S,D,F" and a missing
enter button in the small key board region(lost during shipping). So I am only
asking for $10.

Check out four nice pics of it at the link below.
https://plus.google.com/117614075947054426505/posts/PMo3614wfgt

If you are interested, pls reply this e-mail. It's ready to be taken home by you.
I live in Spartan Village.

Thanks and keep warm!

Happy Holidays.