Hi there,
I want to sublease a room for female in a double bedroom in Spartan Village
from January 2014 to May 2014. Your roommate is a nice, laid back and quiet
PhD student in Electrical Engineering. The apartment is far from high way,
railway and having a good view. It's so convenient for a new comer to live in
Spartan Village when the room is always warm in winter and bus to university is
frequently. Rental is $387 per month including all utilities ( heat, gas, water,
electricity, trash disposal) and high speed internet. It's a good deal for visiting
scholar.

Move-in time is flexible.
If you are interested, please email me at [log in to unmask], call/text at 517-
402-eight-six-seven- three.