Hi All!

Sorry to bother who are not interested in it.

One Chinese language course at MSU are looking for native speakers as
volunteers for class discussion with American students and international
students from other countries who are enrolled in Chinese language course in
Spring 2014. We need 6 volunteers for every discussion class on the following
date:

    Date                 Time                         Location

02/05 Wed     12:40pm-1:30pm        Engineering Building 2400

03/12 Wed     12:40pm-1:30pm        Natural Resources 223

04/09 Wed     12:40pm-1:30pm        Natural Resources 223

You can come to our class once, twice, or three times. You will be assigned to
small groups with our students to discuss some questions in Chinese, e.g. the
traditional festivals, daily life in China. Generally, you don't need to prepare
anything. Our professor will let you know what and how to do before/on the
date of discussion.

Please contact [log in to unmask] if you are interested in it. We
wholeheartly thank your helping.

Happy Holidays!

Donna