Sorry to bother who is not interested.

I would like to sublease one bedroom for male only in a 2-bedroom 2-bath
apartment in Shoal Creek Apartment, Sterling Heights, MI (A safe Detroit suburb
- 15Mile and Ryan rd.). It is on the 2nd floor with private entrance, washer and
dryer, cathedral ceiling. You will have your own bath.

I have a queen bed or twin bed available for you if you need.

Available time: now to around April 6, 2014.
480/month including Internet, cable, water and trash. Non-smoking only.

Note: I am living with small toy poodle who is well-trained and never sheds.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me by
email ([log in to unmask]) or phone (517-614-5576).

Thanks,
Jinzhu