Hi all,

We are moving and have the following items for sale.

Ikea Red Wall Shelf  $3
Pink Desk Organizer  $3
White wood desk organizer   $5
Floor lamp   $5 each (3 available)
Desk lamp    $3
Sleeping Bag          $10    (2 available)
Tent                    $10
Cooling Fan           $10
Epson NX515 color wireless printer    $0   (Free with any purchase. Like new.
Out of blue color toner, but the black color is 90% full)
Hoover Vacuum   $10
Used Medela Advanced Personal Double Breastpump   $50  (the pump works
very well, but I would suggest you purchase separate cover and tube. Let me
know if you really need it. Price is negotiable.)
Brand new Britax B-Safe car seat.  $50.
Coffee Machine    $5
Humidifier           $5

We have lots of kitchen stuff to give out for free. Please schedule a time and
stop by and see whether there are something you need. We can be reached by
email, or 517-256-5840 (Text and Call are both OK)

Picture are available on request, through email or text.

Thank you.

Danna