Hi everyone,
Sorry for bothering you who are not interested.

I will go back to China. So I have to sell out my car soon.

I have a 2009 Toyota Corolla  4D Color:DESE.mileage about: 117000 miles
It is in very good condition. The car's history is very clean. No accident at all.
I am the second owner. I bought the car from the Honda Dealer when it was
within the warranty.

I maintained this car very carefully. (it is free)
The kbb price is $8500. I am selling it with  $8300.

If you are interested, please email me by [log in to unmask]
Thanks.

Ying