Hi there,

I have a nice comic book collection I would like to sell to someone who love
comics!

It's 104 issues in total (original price is $2.99 to $3.99 per issue), including
several annuals ($4.99 to $7.99), and two trade paperbacks (About twenty
dollars per paperback when i first bought them).

Series includes superman, superboy, supergirl, east of west, justice league,
justice league of america and more!

So if you want them fifty bucks and it's all yours! (Seriously if you consider I
bought them $2.99 per issue on average, 104 issues originally costed me a
little over 300 dollars!)

Thanks. If you are interested in purchasing. Please reply this message or send
a request to my gmail account: [log in to unmask]

P.S. I can send them to where you live as long as it is not too far from the
campus.