Hi all,
     Sorry to bother who are not interested.
     I have a bedroom available from the end of December, 2013.(flexible) The
room is one of the four-bedroom house with two bathrooms, which located 2751
Roseland Ave East-Lansing MI, 48823. It is close to the Oriental Market.  You can
take route #1 bus to either the campus or any other grocery store.(about 10
miuntes)  The roommates are pretty nice.
     The room is fully furnished and the house has all the utilities you need, TV,
internet and laundry,and so on. The rent is about $400/month including
everything; you don¡¯t need to pay any other fees. Also, it is no contrast. If you
are interested in it, please contact my QQ:  118030379 or my Email is
[log in to unmask] (please mention for rent)

     Thanks,