A room is available in a two bedroom apartment, which is located in
Trappers Cove. It is not very far away from Campus. Gas, water and other
utilities
are included. You only need to pay electricity, plus internet.

The original price is 355$. I am willing to bring down the price to 300$
since I have to move out to another place. If you are interested, please
contact me via the email or call me at 517-755-7195. The room is available
right now and the lease will expire in August. But you can renew the lease
later if you desire. You will share with a male roommate.

Thanks for your attention.