Hi everyone,

Sorry for bothering you who are not interested.

I am updating the information of my car. Please see the link where you can see the photos.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4230063437.html

I need to move to another state. So I have to sell out my car soon.

It is in very good condition. The car's history is very clean. No accident at all. I am the second owner. The first owner sold me the car when it was within the warranty.

I maintained this car very carefully. For example, I did the oil change every 3 months. (The last time was in late November) I also replaced all the tires before.

The kbb price is $5600. I am selling it with ONLY $4990. The price is also negotiable.

If you are interested, please call me by 517-643-4696.

Please see more details as follows.

2008 Chevrolet Aveo LS Hatchback 4D

Mileage: 55000 miles (I revised it after I double-checked the mileage. It is still less than 55000)

Engine: 4-Cyl, 1.8 Liter

Transmission: Automatic, 4-Spd w/Overdrive

Max Seating: 5

ABS, Air conditioning, Cruise control, AM/FM, CD, MP3

Thanks.

Mandy,