From: amethyst_mystery <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2013-12-05 07:10:07
To: CSSAMSU <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2008 Chevy Aveo5 LS Hatchback For Sale $4990

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother you who are not interested.

Please see the photos:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/yourphotos?hl=en

I need to move to another state. So I have to sell out my car. It is in very good condition. I maintained this car very carefully. Although it looks small, you can put many things into it if you put down the back seats. I used to put one dining table and end table, or a bike in there. The kbb price is $5600. I am selling it with only $4990.

If you are seriously interested, please call me by 517-643-4696.

Please see more details as follows.

2008 Chevrolet Aveo LS Hatchback 4D

Mileage: 56000 miles

Engine: 4-Cyl, 1.8 Liter

Transmission: Automatic, 4-Spd w/Overdrive

Max Seating: 5

ABS, Air conditioning, Cruise control, AM/FM, CD, MP3

Thanks.

Mandy,