I need a sublease from May 1 to July 15.

I am going back to China and need peopel to sublease the 2-bedroom, one bathroom townhouse during this period, the townhouse is locatded in South Lansing, 15 minutes drive from MSU, near all grocery stors and restaurants, fully furnished with two bedrooms, each room has queen size bed, table, recliner, etc. washer and dryer, gas range are there on location,  all the little appliances you need like microwave, toaster etc are povided. High speed internet is also included. Anyway, you will get everything you need during the stay.

The whole house will be yours for this period, and the cost will be only $450 excluding the electricity which varies depends on your use.

The only requirment for you is you can keep the house clean.

Let me know if you are interested!

Best

Yan