Hi, Everyone
Sorry to bothering who are not interested in.
I have a book that designed for HDFS 145: Individual and Marriage. The book  is "The Marriage and Family Experience", Twelfth Edition. Due to this book is a new edition, there is no great amount in used books. Moreover, my book is kind of brand new, expect for some tips on six or seven pages ONLY and I also have gifts for you if you are interest to buy my book. By the way, this book is REQUIRED for this class and amount of exam questions are from the book.
Finally, I want to say this is a great elective class with a fabulous teacher. If you want to get a better overall GPA or trying to find a easy elective class to complete the credits for graduate or you want to really learn something to promote your life quality. HDFS 145 is your best choice ever! EASY 4.0 class!!!!
IF you are a INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS or NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS, the teacher allow you to use mobile phone or electronic dictionary during the exam. So you do not need to worry about memorizing all the vocabularies.
If you try to enroll this class or already enrolled this class for spring semester, CONNECT ME at any time for more details and pictures for the book.
Have a great day!
Ye Lu
Email: [log in to unmask]  OR  [log in to unmask]: 517-505-6554 (It's not available during 12/05/2013--- 1/4/2014, but you can email me :) )