Hello everyone,

Sorry to bother your who are not interested.

I'm going to sell my car because I'm leaving MSU. My car is Nissan
Sentra 2004 dark green color 65700 miles, VIN: 3N1CB51D14L838765. The
KBB price for excellent is 5416 dollar, for good is 4991 dollar, for
fair is 4516 dollar.

I used this car for 4 years, no traffic accident and no mechanical
problem, except some paint damages due to scratch.

Because I'm going to sell my car, I checked if there is any safety
issue on my car on Nov/18/2013 in Sunny Day Auto Repair. As they
suggested, I replaced the new front brake and front strut and coil
assembly for 1150 dollars (have receipt). So you don't need to worry
about to repair the car when you get it.

I think my car is on good condition and ask the price of 4950 dollars.

If you are interested, please email me: [log in to unmask] or call me
517-977-6544 to schedual a test driving time.

Thanks,

Xin Wang