Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

I have a desktop which was installed by myself in September or October
2010. It helped me a lot during the past years. And I just cleaned the dust
both inside and outside. The configuration is listed as below:

CASE: LIAN LI | PC-60FNWX RT
MB:     ASUS RAMPAGE III GENE
CPU:   Intel i7 950 3.0GHz
GPU:   ASUS ENGTX460
MEM:  OCZ (3*2G) DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000)
PSU:   CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX
DVD:   ASUS DRW-24B1ST

Hard drive is not included because I will take it after you test the whole
parts. I'll  ask for 300$. Price's negotiable. If you only want to buy the
part, please give me your offer through this email or call me at 348-3644.

Sincerely,
Niu, Jie