[log in to unmask]" alt="http://www.iacmr.org/Publications/images/MOR_poster.gif">

Two Special Issues and two guanxi papers for free downloading

Due to their popularity and importance, we are pleased to announce that the articles in the following two issues are free for download.

Editor’s Forum on Research and Publishing Ethics (MOR7.3, November 2011) http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/more.2011.7.issue-3/issuetoc

Special issue on Indigenous Management Research in China (MOR8.1, March 2012) http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/more.2012.8.issue-1/issuetoc

In addition, two review papers on Chinese guanxi also are available for free download.

Guanxi and Organizational Performance: A Meta-Analysis,” by Yadong Luo, Ying Huang, and Stephanie Lu Wang (MOR8.1, March 2012)

“Chinese Guanxi: An Integrative Review and New Directions for Future Research,” by Chao C. Chen, Xiao-Ping Chen, and Shengsheng Huang (MOR9.1, March 2013)

We hope you enjoy these interesting articles and feel free to share them with your colleagues and students.

Anne S. Tsui, MOR Founding and Outgoing Editor-in-Chief

Arie Y. Lewin, MOR Incoming Editor-in-Chief