EURAM Conference 2014 - Submission is open

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that the submission system for the 14th EURAM Conference to be held 4-7 June 2014 in Valencia, Spain is now open. The submission deadline is 16 January 2014 at 14:00 PM Brussels time (click here to find out the time difference).

If you are interested in submitting, carefully review the submission guidelines and procedures on the EURAM’14 website.

Submissions that do not follow the guidelines or are incomplete will NOT be reviewed. If you have any questions about the submission guidelines and process, please contact [log in to unmask]

Prior to submitting your proposals, we recommend you review each Strategic Interest Group’s description. To learn about topics sponsored by each SIG visit the Call for Papers

To submit your paper, go to http://2014.euramfullpaper.org/login.asp

We remind you that the call for reviewers and volunteers is currently open. The quality of the conference depends very much on the professional engagement of our reviewers. In order to work towards the matching of your competencies and the contents of the papers, we encourage you to sign up as a reviewer or volunteer for the EURAM Conference and provide details about your areas of expertise, as well as your preferred theoretical perspectives and methodologies.

To sign up as a reviewer or as a volunteer, follow this link: https://research.socialsci.com/s/euram14_volunteers
It will take you less than 10 minutes.

Best wishes,

Luisa Jaffé, on behalf of the Conference Programme Committee

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.