Dear AIB Members,

I would like to draw your attention to an MNC related sub-theme
entitled  “What's Up in the Contemporary MNC: New Research Perspectives"
we are chairing in the upcoming 30th EGOS Colloquium in Rotterdam, The
Netherlands, July 3–5, 2014. The full description of sub-theme  is
available at the EGOS website:

http://www.egosnet.org/jart/prj3/egos/main.jart?rel=de&reserve-mode=active&content-id=1368705858152&subtheme_id=1360074774862

We in particular, but not exclusively, look for papers on the following
perspectives

  * Managerial control in MNCs: A global elite perspective
  * Conflicts in headquarters-subsidiary relationships
  * Institutional change in MNCs: Bringing social agency back in

Please note that the deadline for short paper submissions is Monday,
January 13, 2014, 23:59:59 CET!  When submitting please pay attention to
the instructions given in the "Guidelines and criteria for the
submission of short papers at EGOS Colloquia":

http://www.egosnet.org/jart/prj3/egos/data/uploads/General%20EGOS%20descriptions/EGOS-Colloquia_Submission-of-SHORT-PAPERS_2014.pdf

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me,
Florian or Susanne.

Christoph Dörrenbächer, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany

Florian Becker-Ritterspach, German University in Cairo (GUC), Egypt

Susanne Blazejewski, Alanus University, Germany

I am Looking forward to seeing you in Rotterdam!

Christoph Dörrenbächer

--
Prof. Dr. Christoph Dörrenbächer

Professor of Organizational Design and Behavior in International Business
Berlin School of Ecomomics and Law
Badensche Strasse 50/51
D-10825 Berlin
Tel. 0049-30-30877-1491 (university office)
Tel. 0049-491-9992963 (home office)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://www.hwr-berlin.de/en/about-us/academic-staff/details/christoph-doerrenbaecher//
http://www.hwr-berlin.de/hwr-berlin/lehrende/detailansicht/christoph-doerrenbaecher/

Editor:'Critical Perspectives on International Business'
http://info.emeraldinsight.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=cpoib

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.