Dear Colleagues!

We would like to invite you to our international scientific conference on
"International Entrepreneurship and Internationalization of Firms in
Visegrad Countries V4",

which will take place in Krakow (Poland) on April 3, 2014.

The conference is organized within the research project financed by the
International Visegrad Fund. It is organized by five partner universities
including:

Cracow University of Economics (Poland), University of Economics in Prague
(Czech Republic), University of Miskolc (Hungary), Slovak University of
Agriculture (Slovakia) and Gdansk Technical University (Poland).

For details, please visit our website: http://www.conference.uek.krakow.pl/

We would be delighted, if you join the conference and we would be able to
see you in Krakow during the conference.

We do hope that you will be able to distribute the call for papers among
your associates and co-workers. Thank you!

Best regards,

Krzysztof Wach

Dr hab. Krzysztof Wach, PhD
Associate Professor in International Entrepreneurship

Cracow University of Economics (CUE)
Faculty of Economics and International Relations
Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovation

ul. Rakowicka 27, 31-510 Krakow, Poland

tel. +48 12 293 5376, -5327, -5363

fax +48 12 293 5042

website:  <http://www.krzysztof.wach.uek.krakow.pl>
www.krzysztof.wach.uek.krakow.pl

e-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask];

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.