Dear Colleagues,

You are invited to join the Higher Education Teaching and Learning (HETL) academic discussion forum on LinkedIn. It is of course free and you can readily join (or leave) our LinkedIn group at http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2774663

Members are able to readily locate and contact faculty and administrators in universities around the world by being a member in this group. We have more than thirty-thousand members in this LinkedIn-based professional networking group.

Our group is a not-for-profit global community of professionals in higher education, including instructors, researchers, administrators, and graduate students. Members represent nearly all countries, disciplines, functions, and levels within higher education, enabling exchange of perspectives on teaching and learning and the creation of new understandings of current and emerging trends and possibilities. We have international conferences and high quality academic journals. Learn more about us on our website: https://www.hetl.org/

Collegially,

Patrick Blessinger
Executive Director
HETL Association