Hello friends,

Did you know that you can access the full 72+ hour permaculture
design course with Larry Korn and other world-class instructors
from the convenience of your home, completely FREE of charge?

This is the very same course many organizations charge $1500+ and
in fact many of the lectures come from our own in-person trainings.
The course itself is completely free, and internationally-standard
Permaculture Design Certification is separately also available.

Start the course now @ http://permaculturedesigntraining.com/start

There is no gotcha -- permaculture is rapidly changing the world,
and we're doing our part to dramatically accelerate that change
by making this powerful wisdom available with no charge.

Join us and let's change the world!  Sign up for the course today
at http://permaculturedesigntraining.com/start begin your
permaculture experience today!

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute - www.regenerative.com
The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School

Proudly Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
Join our 60,000+ lovers @ http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html