Hi all,
     Sorry to bother who are not interested.
     I have a bedroom available from Jan, 2014.(flexible) The room is one of the
four-bedroom house with two bathrooms, which located 2751 Roseland Ave East-
Lansing MI, 48823. It is close to the Oriental Market.  You can take route #1 bus
to either the campus or any other grocery store.(about 10 miuntes)  The
roommates are pretty nice.
     The room is fully furnished and the house has all the utilities you need, TV,
internet and laundry. The rent is $350/month including everything, you don¡¯t need
to pay any other fees. Also, it is no contrast. If you are interested in it, please
contact my QQ:  118030379 or my Email is [log in to unmask] (please mention
for rent)

     Thanks,