Hello all, Sorry to bother those who are not interested in. Please take
this survey if you are interested. Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abbey Neerken <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Subject: REMINDER: Pure Michigan Survey for International Students

Hello,

As part of a class project on “Program Planning and Evaluation”, my group
is conducting a survey of international students. Specifically, we are
looking to evaluate the outreach and effectiveness of the Pure Michigan
travel campaign to international students at Michigan State University's
campus.

Because we cannot possibly reach every international student on campus, we
are reaching out to the international clubs on campus, including yours. I
am requesting your participation in this survey by asking you to distribute
our survey by posting the link below on your organization's websites or
social media pages, by sending the link via email to your members, or by
replying to this email with an email list of your members and allowing us
to distribute the survey link.

 Please be assured that responses will remain anonymous. The survey, which
consist of ten questions, will only take 5-10 minutes to complete and
closes on Friday, November 29. Again, this survey is designed to evaluate
the international outreach and effectiveness of the Pure Michigan tourism
campaign. Of course, participation in this survey is completely voluntary.

 You can access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PCD268R

I hope you will participate in this short survey. Also, we greatly
appreciate your help and cooperation to distribute our survey among members
of your International Students Club.

  Thank you in advance,

 Abbey Neerken