Hi all,
I am a MSU student, and I want to buy a used car at the beginning of next
semester. I will arrive on January 3 and start work on 6th. Therefore, I
would like to buy a car between these days or several days after.
Here are some information about the car I want:
Have to :
	Below 10k miles
	No accident
	Could offer number to check
	Will available to be sold between January 3 and late January.
	Could have test drive

Prefer:
	Hatchback, Checrolet Spark, mini cooper or any other similar size car will
not apply since it is too small for me. Also no SUV, please.
I like the type like Honda Fit, or any other cars that could put down the
back seats.
If you have any cars want to sell during the period and meet the
requirements, please reply this email with pictures or the link of your car.
I will not reply if there is no pictures or link.
Thanks,