Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

Since I am graduating this December, I have some stuff for sale. PICK UP ONLY!

Available to pick up from Dec 7th to Dec 15th (12月7号到12月15号期间可自取):
	Hamilton Beach toaster (烤面包机): $5
	Hamilton Beach kettle (烧水壶): $5
	Oster waffle maker (华夫饼机): $10
	Haier microwave (海尔微波炉): $20
	Electric hot pot (插电火锅鸳鸯锅): $20
	Humidifier (加湿器): $5
	HP printer (惠普喷墨打印机 送全新碳粉盒): $30
	Digital weighting scale (电子体重秤): $5
	Samsung 32’’ LCD TV, and get TV stand for free (三星32寸液晶显示屏电视,
送宜家小电视柜): $120
	IKEA desk (书桌): $50
	IKEA office chair (可升降办公椅): $20
	IKEA coffee table (咖啡桌/茶几): $5
	Futon (简易沙发): $60
	Other stuff (各类厨房用具 包括厨刀 碗碟 汤勺 平底锅 汤锅 乐扣玻璃保鲜盒 烤盘
等): $20

Available to pick up on Dec 14th or Dec 15th (12月14号或12月15号这两天可自取)
	IKEA queen size bed (queen size床 白色):$50
	IKEA queen size firm mattress (queen size firm 床垫): $80

If you are interested, please email at [log in to unmask] or call/text at
517-348-3660 for more details. Thank you so much!