I am sorry to bother you if you are not interested; I am posting this for a very good friend.

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY …. 3rd floor very clean apartment with one bedroom and one bathroom through August 2014. The address is 6240 Hardy Avenue, apt 10 , East Lansing, MI. The rent is $627/month plus utilities. Laundry facilities are available... also a pool and workout room. It is very close to the bus line and is 8 minutes to campus.

Please respond directly to Charles Husted [log in to unmask]  Thank you!!!