Hi,

I have a room available in a 2 bedroom apartment, which is located in
Trappers Cove/College Towne area. Gas, water and other utilities are
included. You only need to pay electricity, plus internet. Roommate is a
very nice and neat person. I am willing to pay partial of the rent. So the
price would be around 300$. If you are interested, please contact me. The
room is available right now.

Thanks.