Dear all,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

My wife and I will arrive MSU in December,2013, and stay there for
one year. I am a visiting scholar at MSU and intend to rent one-bedroom
apartments with furniture and kitchen wares in Spartan Village.

If you happen to have the apartments like this to sublease, please contact with
me via this e-mail or qq:1739242062.

Also please give me the detailed address of the room which can let me know the
distance between the room and MSU, and know the whether it is convenient.

Thanks.