Hi All,

I have one 2007 Honda Civic LX 2D for sale. Only about 73,000 miles.

This two doors compact car has 4-cyl, VTEC, 1.8 Liter engine; FWD
drivetrain;automatic transmission.

The car is always well maintained and regularly oil change.
Clean inside and outside. Everything works well, very reliable car.

Kbb prices $8,966 for excellent condition, $8,591 for very good condition,
$8366 for good condition.

I believe the car is in very good condition. But I will go back to China in hurry.
So I offer $8,200 for this car.

Additional, one Garmin GPS with newest map will be the gift for the buyer.

If you interested, please text 517-515-2324 or Wechat:mykingy (plz note for
car sale)

Thanks!