Hello,

Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

We have a lot of IKEA funitures and small furnitures for sale. Everything has been
organized with description, price, similar product link. More is being added. You
can check available status in the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?
key=0AuHOapRjmACRdDV0QkpNQkxjM1U0Mi04S3drdEFyZFE&usp=sharing

Product pictures are available at
https://plus.google.com/photos/101736739629131827520/albums/594513490766
2907473?authkey=COC82IfFwvLRpgE

Here is the first moving sale list.

Item No.        Item    Sale Price
1       "Ikea MALM
Bed frame, birch veneer"        $100.00
2       "Ikea MALM
Bed frame, Black"       $100.00
3       "IKEA SULTAN HALLEN
Response-coil mattress" $200.00
4       Queen Size Mattress     $300.00
5       IKEA 4-drawer chest, birch veneer       $45.00
6       "IKEA 4-drawer chest,
"       $20.00
7       IKEA Chest with 2 drawers, birch veneer $25.00
8       IKEA Chest with 2 drawers, birch veneer $25.00
9       IKEA EXPEDIT Shelving unit, birch effec $35.00
10      IKEA EXPEDIT Shelving unit, birch effec $35.00
11      Double Reclining Loveseat       $200.00
12      IKEA BILLY Bookcase, birch veneer       $30.00
13      IKEA BILLY Bookcase, birch veneer       $30.00
14      IKEA Writing Table with adjustable legs. (Black)        $40.00
15      IKEA Writing Table with storage legs (Birch Veneer)     $40.00
16      IKEA Side Table (Red)    $5.00
17      IKEA Wall Shelves Large $10.00
18      IKEA Wall Shelves Small Red     $5.00
19      IKEA Bowls and Plates Set       $15.00
20      Corner Shelf    $20.00
21      Microwave (White)       $40.00
22      Large Dinner Table      $15.00
23      Baby Bath Tube  Free with any purchase
24      Hamilton Beach Toaster  Free with any purchase
25      Cap Barbell 40-Pound Dumbbell Set       $35.00
26      Samsung ML-2165W/XAC Wireless Monochrome Printer        $60.00
27      Stainless Steel Shelves $30.00

Everything must be gone by 12/20/13.

We can be reached at 517-643-5435 (Call and Message are both OK.) Let me know
if you have any quesitons or want to schedule a time to stop by. We live at
Trappers Cove.

Best Regards