Post for a friend.. Anyone want a reliable and cheap car, don't miss it.

Hi Everyone

I am selling my 2000 Honda Civic EX, 130K Miles.  I am graduating from MSU and will move out of state.  Therefore, I am selling this car.

The car has been running great since I bought it in June, 2013.  It runs quietly at local or on freeway, typically getting 30MPG.  It has automatic transmission, auto-everything, sunroof, CD player, alarm, remote starter, and new wipers. There has been no problem since I got it five months ago.  According to the dealer I bought this Civic from, there was only one owner before me.  I believe you will not be disappointed with this car.  Please feel free to ask questions and come by for test drive.

You can view picture of my car in my craigslist posting:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4194744753.html

And send me email to:  [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

Tzong-Ru (Terry) Han