Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

We have a used Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D 18.0 MP Digital SLR Camera w/ EF-S 18-55 IS II for sale.

Key features of this camera includes: 18.0MP sensor resolution, 3'' flip out screen, 1920 x 1080 Full HD video shooting, 18-55 IS, etc.

This camera (Canon 600D/T3i) comes with 18-55 IS II lens, lens hood, TWO batteries, battery cover, charger, and strap. It is in excellent cosmetic and functional conditions.
A screen protector has been used immediately after it was bought. Please look at the photos closely to verify the excellent condition of the camera.

Pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/103728007603345497412/albums/5945963536784735377?authkey=CILWsKnakNGWzgE

Asking for $420, OBO.

If you are interested, please contact me through this email. Thanks!