Sorry for bothering those who are not interested. 2005 Nissan Murano
Sport SL AWD for sale. Clean title. 98300 miles. The VIN is
JN8AZ08W85W409097. Tires were brand new when I bought it one year ago.
Ask for 8900. Test drive is welcomed. Contact me if you have any
question via Email or 517-seven nine eight-7702. more pictures are
available on
https://picasaweb.google.com/103110793397573731241/CarForSale?authuser=0&feat=directlink.

Christmas tree for sale as well