Hi all,

I am selling my 2007 Toyota Camry XLE. Very good condition. Clean title.
133,400 miles (most highway mileage).

It has power lock, power window, dual power seats, power mirror, bluetooth,
CD player, premium sound system and voice control. Traction control, cruise,
moonroof, alloy wheels and recently changed battery.

The car is always well maintained and regularly oil change. Clean inside and
outside. Everything works well, very reliable car.

There has been no problem since I got it one and half years ago. I believe
you will not be disappointed with this car. Please feel free to ask
questions and come by for test drive.

Kbb prices $9360 for very good condition. I ask for $8900.

The pictures can be found from this link:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4194271532.html

Contact me if you have any question via Email or 517-721-9363.

Thanks.