2005 Nissan Murano Sport SL AWD for sale. Excellent condition. Clean
title. 98300 miles. The VIN is JN8AZ08W85W409097. Tires were brand new
when I bought it one year ago. Kbb price is 9120 for excellent
condition. I ask for 8900. Test drive is welcomed. Contact me if you
have any question via Email or 517-798-7702. more pictures are
available on
https://picasaweb.google.com/103110793397573731241/CarForSale?authuser=0&feat=directlink.