Hello all,

I have the following items for sale, I am the first owner of everything and
all of them are in excellent condition. Please contact me if you are
interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hlfan97uh77mqyp/nqWaruc7Iy

IKEA Foldable bar stools,
IKEA Armchair and foot rest,
Several famous brandname dresses, North Face winter jacket, shoes, boots
Bakeware and omelet maker, bowl, plates, coasters...

Price of each item is listed, more pictures upon request. Pick up only.

Thank you,
C. Lin